ADDITIVE MANUFACTURER GREEN TRADE ASSOCIATION, INC.
Membership Application Instructions
We are delighted you have chosen to apply for membership with the Additive Manufacturer Green Trade Association (AMGTA)!
The AMGTA was founded to explore and promote the sustainable and environmental benefits of additive manufacturing. All AM stakeholding organizations which can demonstrate their commitment to sustainability are welcome to apply. This includes both companies providing better, more sustainable manufacturing strategies through AM and those leveraging the benefits of AM in their offerings or operations.
Benefits of becoming an AMGTA Participating Member:
• Participation in the preeminent organization focused on promoting the environmental benefits of additive manufacturing with an opportunity to lend your voice and perspective to the collective conversation to advance our shared mission
• Potential opportunities to speak on AMGTA curated panels at industry events and referrals to participate in trade press interviews and articles
• Potential opportunities to participate in AMGTA sponsored or member-collaborative research
• Featured as a Participating Member in AMGTA press releases and recognized on the Our Members page of the AMGTA website
• Participation in the organization’s Annual Summit, Virtual Forums, and other members-only events
• Permission to feature the AMGTA Participating Member special logo on your company’s website, marketing collateral, event promotions and other communications
• Right to vote on all matters presented to the Members for a vote
Becoming an AMGTA Participating Member:
1) To enable our applicant review process, please complete the following application. All requested information is required unless you can explain why it is not available or relevant to your application.
This information will be used not only to evaluate your potential membership but to introduce your organization to our current membership. While your organization may be a recognizable name, your efforts in sustainability and AM may not be as commonly known. This is the first step in assisting the AMGTA in promoting your organization in this light.
2) After your application has been reviewed, and if approved, you will receive:
a. The Member Agreement to be executed and returned
b. An invoice for your annual, 12-month membership dues
3) Once the Membership Agreement has been executed and dues paid, we will work with your communications team to announce your membership to the AM industry and beyond.