The AMGTA Membership Seal communicates to the broader manufacturing industry an organization’s commitment to pursuing more sustainable manufacturing through their practices and the products and services they provide to their customers to enable them to manufacture more sustainably.
AMGTA provides Members with opportunities to engage and collaborate with like-minded organizations with a similar focus – innovating better, more sustainable, and financially advantageous products through additive manufacturing practices.
- The AMGTA Participating Member seal to display on company’s website, marketing collateral, event promotions and other communications to communicate your company’s commitment to more sustainable manufacturing through additive practices
- Featured as a Participating Member in AMGTA press releases, recognized on the Our Members page of the AMGTA website, in relevant marketing, public relations, social media and event promotion
- Full access to proprietary research commissioned by the AMGTA; executive summaries are released publicly, full data is available to members only
- Participation in the organization’s Annual Member Summit, Virtual Forums, and other members-only events
- Opportunities to speak on AMGTA curated panels at industry events, virtual events, and referrals to participate in trade press interviews and articles
- Opportunities to participate in AMGTA-commissioned and member-collaborative research
- Monthly member-only newsletter with monthly “Member Newsroom” feature to share and amplify member submitted news and updates
Membership Cost: Participating Membership Level $5,000 USD annually.
Additional details on the Membership application process and the online application form can be found here.
Interested in Joining Us? Get in Touch!